IBC PREFERRED PROVIDERS
The Independent Bankers of Colorado, after careful consideration, have selected the following companies as preferred providers. They offer products and services at substantial savings to IBC Members.
Harland is one of the nation’s leading providers of marketing services to the financial industry. Effective September, 1995 the IBC/Harland program was expanded to include more products and services provided by Harland.
- The Check Program includes:
- Discounts on personal and business checks
- New account kits provided at no charge
- SuperLink automated order entry installed and staff training provided at no charge
- Other Harland services include:
- Decision Support Services for determining account, customer, and household profitability;sales tracking; pricing models; CRA compliance
- Direct Marketing Services for targeted and attractive bank product offerings
- Platform automation, loan and mortgage origination software
- ATM, debit and credit cards
- MICR desktop printing of temporary checks, loan coupons and official checks
- Survey Services for measuring customer satisfaction
Note: Your bank must be an IBC member and have a contractual relationship with Harland to receive product discounts.
Please contact Customer Support at Harland to be put in touch with your Sales Executive. Phone: (800) 525-8848.
We’re Vantiv. Our experienced professionals develop innovative payment processing solutions. We’ll work with you to develop programs and tools that simplify your payment strategies, while providing you with new sources of revenue. Our people, technology, and partnerships are the Vantiv difference.
What Vantiv Can Do For You
Vantiv’s payment processing services are easy to implement and use. Our products and services can help you and your cardholders settle transactions securely, accurately, and quickly. That’s reliability. That builds confidence. And that’s a competitive edge.
We offer payment solutions that can be customized to your needs. Our debit services allow you to process all types of transactions on a single platform. And, our credit processing services can help you optimize revenue and reduce risk. Or we can partner with you to build a new revenue stream and reach a new audience with turnkey prepaid solutions. Our card issuing services are easy to manage and easy to implement.
ATM Driving/Surcharge Free Access
Drive new revenue with the help of Vantiv’s self-directed and managed ATM services. Choose our turnkey ATM services that give access to all our products or you can pick the ones you need. ATMs are a convenient way to strengthen relationships and build your brand. Vantiv is the engine behind the IBC’s Surcharge Free ATM Network. We also provide affordable access to several nationwide surcharge free ATM programs.
Our fraud tools allow you to implement up-to-the-minute strategies, helping your cardholders stay protected anytime, anywhere. Vantiv’s experts are available 24/7 to support your customized solution. Or you can turn it over to us and we’ll manage fraud from start to finish.
Today’s financial institutions are in a unique position to create opportunities for your business partners. You have the ability to offer payment processing services that can reinforce and grow your key client relationships while capturing new revenue.
Vantiv’s payment specialists help develop strategies to grow your debit and credit portfolios. We have powerful tools that analyze cardholder trends. And our attractive loyalty programs and reward offers can build the strength of your brand.
During these tumultuous times, you need an industry expert as your EFT partner. Please contact Heidi Shipp Saba at 303.399.8929 or email@example.com today to have her create a Card & ATM portfolio analysis for your bank. Heidi has been in the EFT arena for nearly 18 years and she is committed to helping Colorado’s community banks. Vantiv (formerly Fifth Third Processing Solutions) partners with banks across the nation to maximize revenue streams to enhance Net Interest Income (NII). We also understand the importance of customer service and ongoing industry education.
Let’s discuss your future success. Visit us at www.vantiv.com.
IBT’s Core Processing platform enables clients to meet the specific challenges of the marketplace efficiently and effectively. IBT is a true partner that strengthens relationships and enhances customer retention.
IBT’s Core processing with i2Suite is the right way to do business for you and your customers’, reducing costs, improving efficiencies and enhancing compliance. i2Suite is a powerful and scalable solution that exemplifies the next generation of core processing and data management solutions. The innovative design enhances efficiency ratios while creating a client solutions advantage.
IBT provides complete transparency to its clients. Access to support and all internal communication between IBT team members supporting you. An online knowledge base along with documentation is always available. More importantly, a way for the IBT user community to securely and openly communicate with each other within the support solution.
Deluxe Strategic Sourcing, formerly Accusource Solutions
Reduce your total procurement-related costs by 22% to 28% annually with Deluxe Strategic Sourcing. Schedule a 30-minute meeting to learn more about Deluxe’s procurement analysis process, and how you can receive big-bank benefits, no matter your size.
With Deluxe Strategic Sourcing, you achieve procurement savings in two ways:
1. Save money on the items you regularly buy for your institution, such as operational printing and office supplies, janitorial and break-room
necessities, promotional items and more by leveraging the massive buying power of Deluxe. Typical savings: 12% to 15%.
2. Save on resources related to managing your procurement operation, like labor and space, by relying on Deluxe Strategic Sourcing for supply and inventory management. Typical savings: 10% to 13%. For a quick estimate of how much you could save on procurement, try the calculator tool at fi.deluxe.com/operate/strategic-sourcing.
Let Deluxe Guarantee Your Savings
Procurement experts from Deluxe Strategic Sourcing can provide you with a free, no obligation analysis that guarantees your total procurement savings. The analysis involves an in-depth examination of your current purchasing requirements, administrative overhead, spending and suppliers.
Take the First Step
Schedule a 30-minute meeting, in person or via WebEx, to learn more about Deluxe Strategic Sourcing and the procurement analysis process.
The BBW Bank Card Division, which began offering merchant services to community banks in 1992, is the current provider for more than 3,600 merchants in the Rocky Mountain, Great Plains and western states region. Although many IBC members are well aware of BBW’s bankcard expertise and commitment to customer service, you might not know that:
The BBW “direct” merchant services program is risk-free to the community bank.
- Banks using BBW merchant services participate in 100% of interchange sales volume with an earning potential of up to .50% of volume.
- As a non-competing partner of community banks, BBW never solicits business from its bank customers, nor does it give preferential pricing to one merchant services customer bank over another.
- On-site training for the employees of its merchant bank customers is offered by BBW at no charge.
- Turnaround on new account approvals can be as short as 24 hours from the time the completed application is received.
- BBW accommodates all available processing solutions including desktop terminals via analog or Ethernet; virtual terminals; online stores; and wireless and third-party gateway solutions.
- Once your merchant is processing on the BBW program, that merchant can receive funding the following business day through its account at your community bank.
- Merchants and community bank customers alike are supported by knowledgeable, reliable customer service from help desk professionals and BBW staff.
For more information please contact Mary Ann Elliott-Supples at 303-391-3700.
Secure Banking Solutions (SBS)
SBS is a leading information security consulting and products company that specializes in community banks. SBS partners with community banks to build a strong information security program and to create a culture of security at your community bank. SBS has a philosophy based around education and passes this along to each and every community bank they work with. Their knowledgeable staff brings many years of real banking experience to community banks in Colorado.
Along with offering industry leading products and services, SBS has also developed the SBS Institute. The SBS Institute was created to fulfill the needs of educating community bankers on specific areas in information security. The Institute currently offers six certifications: Certified Community Bank Security Professional (CCBSP), Certified Community Bank Technology Professional (CCBTP), Certified Community Bank Incident Handler (CCBIH), Certified Community Bank Ethical Hacker (CCBEH), Certified Community Bank Vendor Manager (CCBVM), and Certified Community Bank Board of Director (CCBBD).
For more information contact Matt Keller at 785-594-0503 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Insuring community banks since 1890, Travelers Insurance understands the responsibility of the insurance policy promise. Since 1983, we have been the ICBA-sponsored provider of business insurance to members, with nearly 30% of members currently participating. Travelers consistently receives high ratings for our claims-paying and financial strength by independent organizations, such as A.M. Best, Standard & Poor’s and Moody’s. Travelers offers an exceptional array of products to cover a wide range of community bank risks including: directors and officers liability, employment practices liability, kidnap and ransom insurance, financial institution bond/computer theft, bankers professional liability and property/casualty.
For more information contact Mimi Dair